College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Michigan

Back in Michigan for Easter. I'm glad to be here, I'm just hoping this weekend is as fun as I hope it will be. Tomorrow and Saturday are pretty much "spend time with family" days, as is most of Sunday. I'm going to go up to East Lansing Sunday evening to watch the Pistons game with Josh and just hang out, like old times. It'll be nice catching up with the 3 friends that realize I'm not at MSU this semester.

This will definitely be my last visit to Michigan before I come back for the summer, especially with gas around 3 bucks a frickin gallon. Times like these, I'm glad I don't have an SUV. So I figure, half of April is already gone, May and June to go, and then I'll be back in Canton. What I've been thinking about more and more lately is how hard it's going to be getting back into school mode. When I go back to MSU in the fall, I'll have been off school for 9 months.

Time to have a great sleep and a great weekend, Happy Easter to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home