College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Kentucky Girls Are The Greatest

If I had to have a girl randomly picked to date me, and I could only choose the state, I'd choose the Bluegrass State. I would've told the girl at Applebee's today that she was absolutely beautiful, except for a few things: because of my grease and slag-laden jeans, not to mention my ugly stubble and absent patch of hair. And honestly, it would've been a bit awkward.

I can picture myself as a confident guy that could go up to a girl and tell her she was pretty, or hell, even talk to her but for a few minutes. But then I just choke and retreat. Good ol' C&R.

Well that's all I had to say.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/01/2006 10:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    may be next time you should leave your hair to the professionals. and go ahead talk it up whats the worst that can happen???

     
  • At 6/02/2006 10:45:00 PM, Blogger JRumao said…

    as long as the hair grows back, i won't mind giving my hair another try, only with some better equipment.

    And good news, the patch is finally evening out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home