College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm Never Cutting My Own Hair Again

Well, lesson learned, and I have the patch to prove it. In a random fit of boredom this past Friday night, I decided to give a try at cutting my own hair. Long story short, I messed up. Unless you think a patch of hair that's shorter than the rest of the hair is attractive, then I most definitely messed up. It's times like these I'm glad to work at a plant and wear a hard hat all the time. Hard hats also help when you fall down stairs, or get staplers thrown at you.

Memorial Day weekend went pretty well, even though I did work 70 hours, including a 14 hour stint on Saturday. That was fairly fun. Yesterday I just relaxed out by the pool, showing "The Patch" off to all the girls. And seriously, there are so many gorgeous girls in Kentucky I just don't know what to do. I'd even go so far as to say that [most] Kentucky girls are more beautiful than [most] Michigan State girls. And that's a pretty tough accomplishment. So congrats to UK girls.

Short post tonight, I'm tired as hell. I really think the short hair is sapping me of my energy a lot faster than it normally would. If you really want to see the hideousness that is my hair, click on my facebook profile. yikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home