College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Monday, April 17, 2006

And Once Again...

I was right. I called it on Thursday, and it came true yesterday. I am amazing.

Anyway, the weekend went well, for the most part. Seeing family was good, it's amazing how fast everyone's growing up and growing apart. And honestly, 5 years ago I didn't think I'd care about my family as much as I do now. Besides a couple friends, family's all I've got, and I consider myself lucky everyday.

And to sum up, life sucks. It's unbelievable how things can go from worse to worst in a matter of days, but hey, that's life. It's times like these that I regret being so damn optimistic about everything. And one more thing: 99.5% of girls are a waste of time. The other 0.5% are taken. It's science.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home