College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

What A Slow Week

Honestly, it felt like today was Friday, and I didn't appreciate it. I flew solo at work today and had more than enough to do, problem was, I just didn't feel like doing it. Well, that, and I really couldn't come up with the answers to a few of the questions (How the hell am I supposed to know whether or not the 240V breakers in the power panel can be replaced by 480V breakers to be used for the gantry system?). In short, I'm ready for the weekend.

I got to thinking this afternoon (doesn't happen often), and I've come to the conclusion that getting back in the habit of having classes every day and studying for those classes is going to suck giant panda balls. Such is life.

The Kentucky Derby is next weekend, and as far as I know, we're going to be partying in the infield with 70,000 other people. I'm getting to the point in my life where I want to experience as much as I can as soon as I can, and what better way than to start with The Derby?

I really want to do some fishing this summer, just me, some friends and the lake. And I want to hike, go kayaking, and maybe even some mountain biking. We'll see, my summer's only going to last two months. Better make the most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home