College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Felicity, I Hardly Knew Ye

We saw Mission Impossible 3 tonight- not bad, typical action flick, crappy ending. But I think the big thing was Keri Russell flexing her action muscle. She's a damn good shot, if I may say so myself.

So right now, it is a quarter after ten, or 10:15pm to the layperson. I have to wake up at 4:30 tomorrow morning, get to TMMK by 5:30, run welding trials at 6, and hopefully get out of there by 8. Then I'm going to pick up Craig and we're going to head over to Louisville for Kentucky Derby festivities. Should be fun, or a crazy experience at the very least.

I think it's time to get to sleep. Pretty good week so far, no complaints, hopefully the weekend goes just as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home