College...The Five Year Way

My junior year at Michigan State University, filled with stories, rants, and advice about the college experience at a 40,000 student campus. My f1rst year can be read about at http://f1rstyear.blogspot.com.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Why Won't This Weekend Just End?

The short version? Most boring weekend ever.

The long version? Not much longer than the short version, but I'll try and exaggerate as best as possible. Friday after work, I worked out. That was the highlight of the day, right there. You missed it? It's right there, between work and That. Saturday? More of the same. You know it's getting bad when the highlight of your day is getting an oil change.

I just didn't know what to do this weekend; I'm getting kind of tired of just spending money, because I know it's going to come back to bite me in the ass. Luckily, it rained for most of today, so I felt justified in staying inside and drawing/watching tv/eating.

Yesterday could have been a great sports day, what with the NFL Draft, Tigers, Pistons, and Wings all playing. Results? Lions draft defense (thank God), Tigers whomp on the Twins, Wings lose a crucial game 5, and the Pistons let Michael Redd go off for 40 in a Bucks win. I've never felt like I was such bad luck, but there's a history. Last season, I was at the Engineering Building for most, if not all of the Lions' wins. Looks like I can't watch any more Detroit sports.

I'm actually looking forward to work this week, at least I'll have something to do. Good luck to everyone starting Finals tomorrow, that's gotta suck. Have a good week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home